What is your return policy?
To return a merchandise, you must request an RMA - "Return Merchandise Authorization" from our return department with your order/invoice number and item/s you wish to return [within 30 days from the date of purchase]. There are some conditions, exceptions and acknowledgements you should know before hand so please read carefully to protect your rights.
1. Merchandise has not been installed and everything must be in-tact as it came originally.
2. You have obtained a RMA number - Return Merchandise Authorization from our Return Dept before shipping back the merchandise.
3. You agree to pay shipping cost to ship back to us and 25% restocking fee base on the value of the returned merchandise.
Exceptions: You will not be charged for re-stocking fee if
1. We shipped a wrong item to you. Merchandise you received is not what you originally ordered.
2. Merchandise comes with a flaw (not caused by shipping) or defective [must claim within 7 days]. If it is a shipping damage, please have your tracking number readly and contact the shipping carrier directly to get faster solution.
If this is happening to you, please call our toll free 1-877-232-8238 for customer service representative to request an RMA and you will be instructed how to proceed the return. Usually, You will be asked to place another order [same merchandise only] as a replacement and will be credited back after the returned merchandise has been inspected for your claim. If you made invalid claim, it is considered you just get another order and you will not get your refund.
There are merchandises that are just too delicated or too bulky to handle the return. For this reason, they are sold as Non-returnable merchandises so please make sure they will work for your improvement project before purchasing. If you are not sure, we offer free technical assistant to help you made educated decision, simply call our toll free 1-877-232-8238. Common non-returnable products are: glass, ceramic, porcelain, such as toilets, sinks...etc. Bulky products such as: bath tubs, vanities, furnitures...etc.